Grab one of these thirsty bamboo inserts and boosters to boost your stash!
- These snap straight into Alemna's v3.0 waterproof nappy shells without any stuffing required! When they are soiled, simply swap them out for a fresh one and reuse the shell.
- The inserts are made of 5- layers of hemp. Hemp is a natural fibre which is one of the most absorbent fabrics available in the market.
- It is so incredibly absorbent that it can absorb up to 20% of its own weight while still feeling dry to the touch, reducing the amount of moisture sitting against your little one's bum.
- This snap-in insert is perfect for that little extra absorbency. They snap straight on top of our day-time insert making it unbelievably easy to use.
- The Nap Inserts can be snapped in half or folded in thirds to allow you to customise absorbency where you need it most, whether that's at the front or the middle.
- They are made from 3-layers of pure thirsty bamboo and will hold the extra moisture for those longer car-trips or nap-times.
Note: Alcmena Bamboo Inserts can be used interchangeably with the Hemp Inserts during the day, with or without a Nap Insert on top.
- For that extra bit of absorbency (eg. night-times and heavy-wetters), you can place Almena's Night-time booster on the bottom of the OSFM Insert - this will provide you with 10 layers of super thirsty fibre to absorb all the moisture.
- Note: For the ultimate absorbency, use all three inserts together for 13 layers of absorbency (you won't find anything like it on the market!!)