Grey Junior Flex Cloth Nappy
The Junior Flex Cloth Nappy can be resized easily with the use of a snap button configuration. They have been designed to fit from birth to toilet training comfortably.
- One size fits most- 4kg-16+kg
- The Junior Flex cloth nappy has been tailor made to fit to your modern cloth nappy style. Whether you prefer an Ai2 style nappy on your baby, or a pocket style nappy the options are easily customisable.
- Ai2 option gives you the ease of having a snap in style insert. Easily wear, remove insert, place in wash and reuse the outer shell.
- The pocket style allows for the insert set to be snapped inside the pocket, perfect for those wriggly on the move babies and toddlers. The layer of wicking jersey will keep baby cool, easily snap out inserts and place whole nappy in wash.
- Junior Flex cloth nappy features a waterproof outer shell. This shell keeps baby from feeling wet whilst wearing the nappy and avoiding clothing from being soaked. The shell is soft to touch and features gorgeous prints.
- Interior of the shell is lined with cool wicking jersey material. This keeps baby cool and comfortable. It is soft to touch and great for sensitive skin. It is stain resistant and will retain its colour and shape wash after wash.
- The insert set is signature made, it consists of a long insert which can be snapped into the nappy as an Ai2 or inside the pocket. There is a small bamboo booster that snaps on and off from the long insert to create triple the layers.
- It has been designed to last wash after wash, with minimal shrinkage and warping. It's unique features allow for full customisation for the parent, allowing the absorption to be tailored where it's needed the most.
- The fabrics used for the insert are the most important features of the modern cloth nappy. The inserts are made up of two layers of hemp fleece and one layer of heavy bamboo fleece.
- The layers are configured so the bamboo fleece which is soft, sits against baby's skin, whereas the hemp layers are on the bottom soaking up all the liquid.