Paisley Pad 12" Regular Hand Dyed
Paisley Pads are made from:
- Cotton/elastane outer (top and bottom)
- 2 absorbent layers of hemp/organic cotton Terry 340gsm
- Hidden layer of PUL for waterproofing so no leaks.
Choose Regular pads if…
- You have moderate flow.
- Typically use regular absorbency disposable pad.
- Have light bladder leakage when you sneeze or laugh (happens to the best of us!).
Which size is for me?
Paisley make 3 different length pads:
8" (20cm) which is a closer in length to a liner, great for teens and women who don’t like the extra length.
10” (25cm) closer in length to your regular/super disposable pad.
12” (30cm) similar length to an overnight and maternity disposable pad.
The best way to decide what size is for you is to measure what you currently use as a disposable and see which size would be best for your needs :)